Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Caleb Update: 1/23/08

Caleb has adjusted very well to life at home. He is eating, sleeping, and yes, crying well. He usually only wakes up once during the night which is great for us, but he occasionally has a night where it seems he doesn't sleep at all.

He is growing everyday and is packing on the chub like newborns do. Last Saturday was his due date so he is officially allowed to be here and has shed his preemie past and entered the newborn world. We can tell because he is making the transition from the preemie clothes to the bigger newborn clothes.

I have gotten through another hectic year-end close at work with most of my sanity. I struck a deal with my boss where I would work the first two weeks of January, even though Caleb had come home, and help out during the busy time and I would get the last two weeks of January off. So I am at home for the next two weeks and am loving it. I get to spend all day with my family going for walks, running errands, finishing up house projects, and of course, studying for that last CPA exam coming up in February. It's been a wonderful time so far.

Here are the latest pictures of Caleb:




2 comments:

Grandma said...

Great to hear all about Caleb's growing and progress. Yes, he looks "older" than when I last saw him. So wonderful all is going very well. Sounds like you are enjoying your days off work to be with your family. Hugs to all of you. Love, Grandma Howell

Kristi said...

I love reading the blogs, it keeps me updated on how your lil guy is doing!