Wow, I can't believe my little Caleb is 6 years old. What an amazing dude he is growing into. Where has the time gone. As I was thinking back to this year for Caleb I realized it was another year of firsts for him. Usually you think of that as your child's first year or two of life. But I think Caleb has had another one of those years and we can't be more proud!
Caleb's year of Firsts:
First time on an airplane
First time at Disneyland
First time reading a book by yourself
First Basketball "team"
First time playing a real drum set and owning your own drum set
First time swimming by yourself
First time writing a sentence with no help
First time riding a bike with no training wheels
First day of Kindergarten
First lost tooth
First piano lesson
What a year of amazing growth and accomplishment! I am so proud of you. You are such a sweet and caring little boy. I love that you love school and are loving learning to read and math. I also enjoy your passion for sports, especially basketball, football, and wrestling with your brother. I also love that you love God and strive to learn more about Him and how He wants you to live! I am so excited to see what God has in store for you this next year and beyond! We love you!
Wednesday, November 27, 2013
Year of firsts...6 years old today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment