Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Yeah for Ryan!

I finally got my score back from my latest CPA test and I passed!!!!! This was the Auditing test and I passed it on my first try which is exciting as well. I scored a 76 (75 needed to pass) which was close, but in a pass/fail scenario, who cares what your score is.

I just have one more to go, the Financial test. The review book for this test is at least twice as big as any of the other ones, but I've got a good jump on it already and just need to get back in the groove of studying again. I'll probably try to take the test in early February.

Hooray! What a relief it is to have passed this one. I finally see the light at the end of this very long tunnel. Adrienne is also excited to not have to share her husband with a textbook anymore. Yeah for both of us. Let's just pray that I can knock this one out in one shot too.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS RYAN! We are so proud of you! You have worked so hard and we are so happy for you!
We love you
Mom and Dad

Grandma said...

Oh Ryan, that is wonderful. Congratulations!!! And Caleb is on my mind constantily, in prayers, that everything the doctors do will work well, and each step is progress.

Love to all of you, you all make me so proud.

Grandma Howell

Anonymous said...

Way to go Ryan! I'm happy for you. You'll be done in no time and will be able to enjoy your wife and son to their fullest very soon! Dana and I have been praying for your little guy during this challenging time.

Anonymous said...

Yay for you three....i'm praying too! for your baby and celebrating your victory! i can't wait to see you guys.
love you Ryan and Adrienne and Caleb David!!!
LOVE YOU
Auntie Megan

Anonymous said...

yea! good job there Ryan!